TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Millie & Blake Ltd. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Millie & Blake Ltd where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. Our items are split into two different categories, orders including lounge wear and orders excluding lounge wear. Working days are Mon-Fri only* Excluding Bank Holidays.
5. Orders Excluding Lounge wear
i) Collection - Up to 7 working days before ready to collect (Excluding lounge wear)
ii) Standard Dispatch - Up to 7 Working Days - Before dispatch - (Excluding lounge wear)
iii) Standard Dispatch - Up to 14 working days - Before dispatch - (For orders including lounge wear - More information below)
iv) Express Dispatch 2-3 Working Days - Before dispatch - (Excluding lounge wear)
Quick dispatch lounge wear is included in our Standard, Express or next day dispatch option. Please note this is ONLY lounge wear included in the quick dispatch section with quick dispatch in the product name.
If you select a delivery option that is excluding lounge wear and your order includes lounge wear your order will be dispatched in accordance to our lounge wear turnaround and you will NOT be contacted. It is your responsibility to select the correct option.
6. PLEASE NOTE: ORDERS PLACED DURING SALES, PROMOTIONS & HIGH ORDER VOLUME DAYS (end of month period) may experience 1-2 working day delays at busy times.If you order via Next Day Dispatch and are concerned your order will not be dispatched for a special occasion around a sale day or promotion etc please include a note on your order and we will do our best to ensure this leaves on time.
7. Orders Including Lounge wear
i) Our turnaround for standard lounge wear is up to 14 working days - Before Dispatch.
8. Why is our turnaround for lounge wear so much longer? Our lounge wear is COMPLETELY made to order and is made especially for you. The fabric is cut from the roll to your requirements, sizes and colours it is then hand sewn in our Bridlington workshop, passing through the overlock team and lock stitch team, your order is then embroidered to the font and colour of your choice. Once your order is made it is pressed and backed and sent straight off to you. Our turnaround can vary from around 5-14 working days on lounge wear because of the made to order nature.
9. You can avoid the lengthy turnaround by using our QUICK DISPATCH lounge wear.
10. PLEASE NOTE ORDERS PLACED DURING SALES, PROMOTIONS & HIGH ORDER VOLUME DAYS (end of month period) may experience 1-2 working day delays at busy times. If you order via Next Day Dispatch and are concerned your order will not be dispatched for a special occasion around a sale day or promotion etc please include a note on your order and we will do our best to ensure this leaves on time
11. PLEASE NOTE: If your order has a mixture of none lounge wear items and lounge wear your order will automatically go into the lounge wear turnaround regardless of the delivery option selected. Please ensure you read our turnaround & delivery page prior to ordering.
CHRISTMAS & SPECIAL OCCASION TURNAROUND
12. Always pay special attention to the turnaround times detailed across our social media platforms, the website and on the turnaround page.
13. Turnaround information for Christmas WILL be clearly marked and available from 1st November 2019 and updated regularly.
14. The customer is responsible for ordering any items in time for a special occasion in accordance with our turnaround and dispatch times. Any orders that are made (but before personalisation e.g. lounge wear) and subsequently cancelled once the item(s) has gone into production will be refunded (within 14 days only) but will incur a 30% restocking/admin fee.
BUYING PERSONALISED & CUSTOM-MADE ITEMS
15. Every effort is made across the website to inform our customers about carefully checking all input/personalisation details. The customer is responsible for:
i) Correct spelling
ii) Selecting the correct colour (fabric, garment or personalisation)
iii) Case sensitivity
iv) Font typeface and ensuring it looks as you want it to on your chose product
16. We can supply proofs for any of our items before an order is placed, customers may request a proof by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
17. Please ensure you check all spelling and accuracy of any personalised items on screen before placing your order. No refunds will be made for items that are ordered by the customer with a mis-spelling, unwanted colour fabric, garment or personalisation, capitalisation of names or initials or a font typeface that looks odd.
18. All orders will be processed exactly as specified by the customer.
CANCELLING PERSONALISED PRODUCTS
19. Unless there has been an error on our part or the item you purchased is clearly defective, you have no right to cancel and we cannot accept returns on personalised or custom-made items. All personalisation input is the responsibility of the customer and therefore all embroidery and print will be done exactly as typed by the customer before purchase. Any orders that are made (but before personalisation eg lounge wear) and subsequently cancelled once the item(s) has gone into production will be refunded (within 14 days only) but will incur a 30% restocking/admin fee.
20. If an item is defective or there is a clear error on our part, please accept our apologies and follow the instructions very carefully on our Returns Policy page.
21. PLEASE NOTE: There are strict time scales with returns as detailed on the returns page. These must be upheld otherwise returns requests will be cancelled.
22. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
23. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
24. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
25. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
26. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
27. By Accepting these terms & conditions you accept that your order will have a turnaround time (As stated on turnaround page within our website) Our turnaround can vary due to the nature of our made to order business. Our Blanket turnaround is up to 14 working days. But most orders leave before 7.
28. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
29. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
30. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
31. Millie & Blake Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
32. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
33. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
34. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Millie & Blake Ltd whether written or oral.
35. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
36. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
37. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
OFFERS AND COUPON CODES
38. Offers and coupon codes may be restricted. Only 1 coupon code can be used at one time. Once an order has been placed we CANNOT add coupon codes. Codes and offers must be redeemed BEFORE checkout as we cannot amend orders after they have been placed.